Want YM Offline Installer?

The loyal readers, on this occasion will provide a program that is not familiar to the reader.


I'm having trouble at the moment want to install Yahoo Messenger Online installer. Why so? That's because when I download it I would fail for some reason. I kept thinking whether it could be Yahoo Messenger installed it offline? It turned out that after I was looking for, the answer is not.

I think Yahoo Messenger chat programs make the most delicious ... Why is that, because it looks interesting, there is also a webcam quality, smilenya much. If you want to download a smile to ym click aja here

Ni Q beri Link buat download YM 9:

For those who want to install just click YM 9 Installer
For those who want portable just click YM 9 Portable



Related Posts by Categories



what is new today